This article provides a brief overview on how to interact with test scripts and navigate a testing (UAT) environment.
This process is only relevant to specific organizations, if you do not have access to a testing environment please disregard this process.
- Adracare will send a set of test scripts to be reviewed by the organization
- The organization will then test each line item and mark either "Pass" or "Fail" in the applicable column
- The organization will send an updated file of the test scripts back to Adracare with the results of the tests (inclusive of the fail/passes)
- Adracare will retest and resolve any fails and provide the organization with confirmation when retesting and sign off will be available
- The organization will revisit any of the fails that have been confirmed as resolved and provide final sign off to Adracare
- Adracare will proceed to deploy to the live environment with the changes outlined in the test scripts
What to do if a test is a pass?
If a line item on the test script is successful, please update the applicable column in the test script to mark this as a 'Pass'
What to do if a test is a fail?
If a line item on the test script is unsuccessful, please update the applicable column in the test script to mark this as a 'Fail'. Please provide a comment to include what occurred and how it failed.
Please reach out to relevant administrative staff upon completion of the testing and flag that there were fails so that this can be passed on to the Adracare team to action.