Table of Contents
- Accessing your Settings
- User Profile
- Provider Information
- Online Booking
- Connectivity Check
- Notification Preferences
Accessing your Settings
As a provider there are a variety of settings you can update without the help of an administrator. In order to access your user settings please take these steps.
- Login to the platform
- Select your name in the top right hand side which will bring down a drop menu
- Select "Settings"
As a provider you may want to update your personal information on the platform including your contact email, name, salutation or your timezone. Please see the following instructions to do so:
- Update the necessary information and when completed click Update Profile to save your changes
- Here you can update how your name will appear on the platform (including notifications)
- Have a new email? Update the email that all notifications will be sent to here. If you are looking to update your username please refer here for instructions.
- Looking to update the salutation the system uses? Or your gender? Here you can update your Salutation, Gender or list your Date of Birth
- Here you can update the language that the system and all notifications will be presented in
- Recently moved? Here you can permanently update your timezone, for details on how to temporarily update it please see here.
- When done, click Update Profile to save your changes
- Press Edit to begin editing items in this section
- Once done editing the items press Save to keep your changes or Cancel to remove them
In this section you can upload commonly used documents that you may need quick access to in order to assist your clients. For example, you could upload:
- A consent form containing your specific details
- A 'New Client' package
To upload a new document, please do the following:
- Click Add
- Click Select Files to open a file explorer and select the appropriate documents (* Maximum upload size of 20MB)
- Select Save and Add if you are adding multiple documents or Save and Close if you are only uploading one.
To view an existing document, please do the following:
- Select the 'eye' icon to have the document open in a preview window
To edit the document name, please do the following:
- Select the 'pencil' icon beside the document name
- Enter a new document name
- When done, click Rename to complete the edit or Close to cancel the edit
To delete an existing document, please do the following:
- Click the 'trashcan' icon beside the document name
- In the window that opens press Delete to delete the document or Close to cancel out of the window
In this section you can edit the specifics of how Online Booking will work if your organization has configured it. For more information on setting up online booking please see here.
To make changes please follow these steps:
- Press Edit
- From there you can turn off or on the following settings:
- Show Calendar Availability to Clients -
- Require Approval for Appointment Requests - The appointment will appear on your calendar but you will need to accept / decline it
- Require Approval for Cancellation Requests - The appointment cancellation request will appear on the appointment details but you will need to accept / decline it
Here you can run a connectivity test to confirm that there are network or permissions errors.
You can update your notification preferences and provide or remove consent to receive SMS, Email, or Voice communications.
To do so, please take these steps:
- Click on Edit to the right of the section
- Check or uncheck the communication consents you would like to update
- Once done, click Save to save your changes otherwise click Cancel
In this section you can update the signature present on prescriptions.
To update or add a new signature do the following:
- Click Edit to the right of the section
- Draw your signature in the signature box
- To clear an existing signature or what you have drawn click Clear
- When done, click Save to save your changes or Cancel to remove them