This article outlines the reports currently available to select users of the Platform depending on your current Adracare plan. If you have access to reports, this will appear to Provider-Admins under the "My Organization" -> "Reports" area.
To generate a report please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to "My Organization" then select "Reports"
2. Select "Generate"
3. From the dropdown menu, select the report you wish to generate and the applicable date range then press 'Generate'
4. Refresh your page (*Note: If you have a lot of reports, we recommend also pressing the "Created at" column to sort this by date)
5. Select the csv file (the blue text) which will download the csv to your device.
Below is a list of the types of reports that are available:
- This report provides information on the actions taken by users on the platform
- This report provides the details of the appointments within a specified date range including healthcare service, client information, appointment status and more!
Appointment Analytics – Month
- This provides a summary of appointment information by Healthcare Service on a month by month basis
- This report provides detailed information that is provided in the client's intake form* (*note: the Intake feature must be enabled on your platform).
- This report provides invoice information including outstanding amounts, invoice status, connected appointments and more!
Notification Delivery Status
- This report is used to help track the success of a notification. If a client has flagged that they did not receive a notification we recommend pulling this report to check the status of the notification.
- This provides patient/client personal information
- This report provides breakdown information on a provider level, it is intended to help finance teams calculate provider compensation
Provider Appointment Analytics – Month
- This report provides snapshot information of appointments on a provider level on a month by month basis
Provider Appointment Analytics – Week
- This report provides snapshot information of appointments on a provider level on a weekly basis
- This report pulls a full list of providers on your platform and includes information such as their creation date, activation date, current status (active vs deactivated), billing code and more!
**If you do not currently have access to reports and would find this beneficial, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss upgrading your Adracare Plan to one of our newer pricing structures!
Please sign in to leave a comment.