This article outlines the step by step process of how to utilize the probability matching feature from Intakes.
- Complete an Intake Form with details that match an existing client's intake
- The intake form will appear in the "Intakes" area in the same way as usual
- When the intake form is submitted, the system will automatically screen the intake and compare it with existing intakes to flag any potential duplications.
- Click on the new intake to open and review any potential matches. Potential matches will be categorized by either "High" or "Low" probability. Matching information will appear in red text.
-> If the 'Health Insurance Number' are 'Date of Birth', or, 'Email' and 'Phone Number', these will be deemed as high probability of a match
*Note: Matches are snapshot provided at the time of creation of the new intake, this means that any changes made to the other intakes/profiles after that time will not automatically update or dynamically update on the intake.
- If a match has been correctly identified, press the "Assign" button to add the intake to the existing client's profile.
- If after review there are no correct matches and it is a new client, you can select the "Create New Client" button.
If there are no matches found you will see the following interface on the intake card and should proceed as normal: