This article outlines how to add a new Provider.
- Navigate to the providers tab and click on “Providers”.
- Click “New Provider” on the top-right corner and the New provider window will open.
- Type the provider’s first name.
- Type the provider’s last name.
- Type the provider’s email address.
- Select the provider’s salutation.
- Select the provider’s language preference.
- Select the provider’s timezone.
- Select the appropriate practitioner role for the provider. For more information on our different roles please see this support article here.
- If applicable, type the provider’s billing code.
- If applicable, type the provider’s CPSO Number.
- Select all applicable physical and/or virtual practitioner locations for the provider.
- Click “Create Provider” to create the provider profile.
- An email will be sent to the user to claim their account which is valid for 72 hours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.