Users will have 72 hours to claim their accounts to activate their user profiles. If they do not, the link will expire, and the email will need to be resent.
To claim an account, each user will:
- Access each email account for which an Ora account was created
- Click on the email from Ora
- Click “Claim Account” button
- Set a password for the account
The account is now claimed and users can log into their Ora accounts with their email address and set password.
Resending Email to Claim Account
- Go to My Organization > Providers (for MOA and clinician accounts) or My Organization > Patients (for clinic room accounts)
- Search for the account
- In the “Outstanding Invitation / Password Reset” section, click “Re-send”
- The users have another 72 hours to claim their account.