The dial-in option is a phone call through a toll-free number along with a dial-in access code. The instructions for the dial-in details are attached to the appointment link. Once the client follows the prompt to dial in and enter the access code, they will be connected to the provider.
How to connect to the appointment with the dial-in option:
1. Open the appointment link email
2. In the section where it says 'Dial-in Option', dial the toll-free number provided.
3. Once you've called the toll-free number, you will be asked to enter the 8-digit access number followed by the pound key.
4. Then you will be asked to enter the 8-digit Appointment Number followed by the pound key.
5. Lastly, you will be asked to enter the 2-digit Dial-in-Access Code followed by the pound key. Once you've entered the 2 digit code, you will be connected to the appointment.
- The image of the Dial-in option in this article is just an example of how the dial-in option looks like in the appointment link.
- You can only access the appointment 15 minutes prior to the appointment time.