How to add a document to CPP (Client Profile)
1. To add a document to the client’s profile, go to the documents section in the client's profile and click on the icon.
2. Click on the button and choose the document you want to upload.
3. Once you choose and click on the document you want to upload to their profile, click on the button.
4. You should see the message on the top right your page.
5. Once that message appears, it means the document has been added to the client's profile. Click the button.
How to rename a document
1. To rename a document, click on the Icon.
2. Choose the document you would like to rename, then click icon to edit.
3. Where it says ‘Enter a new name for the document:’, enter the new name for the document.
4. After entering the new name for the document, click on to save.
5. You should see at the top right of your page. That means the document has successfully been renamed.