Table of Contents
- Billing in Adracare
- What Billing is best for me?
- Which Billing do I have?
- How do I switch to Basic Billing or Advanced Billing?
Billing in Adracare
Adracare boasts two different billing workflows, one optimized for solo providers or smaller clinics and another more advanced version that works well for larger clinics with many providers and a consistent price structure.
You can find more information regarding each at the following links:
Please note that the Stripe integration requires you to create your own Stripe account
What Billing is best for me?
Which billing is best for you depends on what your billing requirements are.
Basic billing works well if:
- Your service cost may change from client to client or you would like more control during the invoice creation
- You do not require a high level of automation
- You have a limited amount of providers
Advanced Billing works well if:
- Your pricing structure utilizes different fee structures where some clients pay a different rate then others
- Your pricing is provider specific
- You require provider revenue splitting
- You prefer a more automated billing experience where invoices are auto loaded
Please send us an email at email@example.com and let us know the following:
- How many providers do you have?
- A brief explanation of your current billing structure
- Do you have provider revenue splitting?
- Are some providers taxed and others tax-exempt?
- Do you have different fee structures? Such as a sliding scale?
Which Billing do I have?
The easiest way to confirm which Billing you have is to create an invoice.
Please take these steps:
- Navigate to Invoices under Billing
- Select Create Invoice
- Review the create invoice window that appears
Basic Billing -Notice that it lists 'Service', 'Quantity', 'Price', 'Tax/VAT' in the service item area
Advanced Billing - Notice that it lists 'Fee Program', 'Billing Template', and 'Service Items'
- Basic Billing -Notice that it lists 'Service', 'Quantity', 'Price', 'Tax/VAT' in the service item area
How do I switch to Basic Billing or Advanced Billing?
If you are interested in switching from Basic Billing to Advanced Billing or vice versa please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the appropriate changes.