Table of Contents
- Accessing a Provider's Profile Settings
- Updating a Provider's Professional Information
- Specialty Billing Code
- Updating a Provider's Billing Information
- Adding a "Little About You"
- Updating a Provider's "Provider Instructions"
Accessing a Provider's Provider Profile Settings
- Login to the platform as a user with Provider-Admin role type
- Navigate to the Providers tab
- Click on the provider's name
Updating a Provider's Professional Information
Provider's are able to add professional designations to their profile. These are viewable by clients when they review the appointment on their client portal (if enabled), and can also be configured to appear within notifications.
To add a qualification please take these steps:
- Within the Professional Information section click Edit
- Type to search or scroll to find any relevant qualifications and click to add them
- Once completed click Save to save the changes or Cancel to stop editing
Existing Qualifications can be removed by clicking the x beside the title.
Specialty Billing Code
Adding a Specialty Billing Code
If the provider requires a specialty with appropriate billing code to be added to their profile, take these steps:
- Under the Specialty section click New
- In the window that appears, select the specialty you would like to add and the appropriate billing id
- To add multiple specialty codes click Save and Add or Save and Close if only adding one
Removing a Specialty Billing Code
- To remove an existing code click the red garbage can
- Click Confirm on the window that opens
Updating a Provider's Billing Information
You are able to update your information that will appear on invoices in this section.
For full details on this please refer to our support article here.
Adding a "Little About You"
To add a small biography for the provider you can take the following steps:
- Under A little bit about me click on Edit
Updating a Provider's Provider Instructions
You are able to add a list of provider instructions that will be viewable on the client portal as well as can be configured to appear in notification templates.
To update the provider instructions, please do the following:
- Under the Provider Instructions section click on Edit
- Enter any instructions within the text box
- Press Save when done
Please sign in to leave a comment.