How to Clear Your Cache
Please follow the steps specific to your browser:
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Hover over the More Tools option then click Clear Browsing Data...
- Choose The Beginning Of Time or lesser time frame in the "Clear the Following Items From" field.
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Browsing history, Download history, Cached images and files, Cookies and other site data).
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Press F12 on your keyboard
- Right click on the refresh icon beside the address bar
- Select Hard Reload and Refresh
- Close the Developer Tool window that appeared when pressing F12
- Click the 3 horizontal lines (hamburger) menu in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Click Preferences (Mac) or Options (PC).
- Click Privacy in the left menu bar.
- Click Clear Your Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements of the history to clear.
- Select Browsing & Download History, Form & Search History, Cookies, Cache and Active Logins
- Click Clear Now.
Safari for Mac
- Click the Safari menu, then Clear History...
- In the Clear field choose All History
- Click Clear History.
- Open Safari.
- Click on Safari in menu bar at top of screen.
- Click on Settings/Preferences (depending on the version of macOS you are running).
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Check the box beside Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar.
- Now there will be a new Develop tab in the menu at the top of your screen. Click on this.
- Click on Empty Caches.
Safari for PC
- Click on the Settings (Gear) icon in the upper right corner of the browser..
- Click Reset Safari
- Select the items you wish to clear. (It is recommended to check all items).
- Click Reset.
Mobile Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
- From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
- Confirm when prompted.
To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.