How to Toggle On/Off CPP Cards
- Login to the platform and navigation to "My Organization" then select "Access Management".
- Make sure you are selecting the correct role that you wish to update their access.
- To toggle on/off areas of the Client Profile you will need to select the "enable" or "disable" button next to the following:
- Client Profile-Documents
- Client Profile-Appointments
- Client Profile-Medications
- Client Profile-Problems
- Client Profile-Allergies
- Client Profile-Vital Sign Events
- Client Profile-Family History
- Client Profile-Risk Factors
- Client Profile-Procedures
- Client Profile-Immunizations
- Client Profile-Statuses
Note: If you are updating this for the role level you are logged in to (for example Provider-Admin) each time you make a change the page will refresh, please be sure to check that the role access type is still the same as it will likely default back to 'Support Staff' after each refresh.
Once the changes are complete, you will need to log out and log back into the platform to see the changes implemented.